After-Care Instructions for
- We will provide you with gauze for you to bite down on. Leave the gauze in your mouth for 20 minutes. We will give you extra gauze to change as needed.
- For the first 24 hours, avoid spitting, sucking through a straw, smoking, or drinking anything with alcohol.
- Do not rinse your mouth the day of surgery. Starting the day after surgery, rinse your mouth with warm salt water three times a day for the next four weeks. Keeping your mouth clean is critical during this time.
- You may brush your teeth but we encourage you to brush gently around the extraction site.
- Place an icepack on the side of the extraction site for 15 minutes on and 15 minutes off until you go to bed tonight. The longer you keep this up, the more effective the results. You will feel better tomorrow if you take this measure.
- Some bleeding is normal following extraction for two to three days. Apply pressure with gauze for 20 minutes at a time to help with the bleeding.
CALL US IMMEDIATELY TO REPORT ANYTHING UNUSUAL, INCLUDING:
- Unusual pain for more than two days after extraction.
- Bleeding that does not stop after three days.
- Swelling and redness around the extraction site after one week.
- You suspect something is wrong.
Extraction Site Preservation
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
Call us at 909-443-1055 for questions or to schedule an appointment.
|MONDAY||8:00 AM - 5 PM|
|TUESDAY||8:00 AM - 5 PM|
|WEDNESDAY||8:00 AM - 5 PM|
|THURSDAY||8:00 AM - 5 PM|
|FRIDAY||8:00 AM - 5 PM|
318 N. Indian Hill Blvd. Claremont, CA